Did you know there is a very inexpensive way to have unique articles written? As low as $0.05 per article? Yep, there is! It is a service that I’ve used many times myself.
Note: I started writing this some time ago, but wasn’t able to finish it due to the work I’ve had to do on my home that was flooded. I’ve been getting requests for it, so I am posting it here, even though it is incomplete. There is enough information here for you to get started. You will just need to figure out how to get around on your own, as I don’t foresee having time to finish this for at least four more months. ~ Jake
How to Use Amazon Mechanical Turk to have Articles Written
If you don’t already have an account with Amazon, then you will need to create an account. If you already have an account with Amazon (such as for shopping there), then you can use this account.Sign in as a requester at Amazon Mechanical Turk:
Now you will actually sign in to your account (or join, if needed).
You will arrive at a page that shows you examples of different HIT templates. Go ahead and look at some of these to get an idea of how to write up your request. You can choose any of these templates to use. Some may seem irrelevant to your needs. People use this service for a wide variety of jobs, and these templates reflect that diversity. The Blank Template will be fine to use for requesting articles, and that is what I will use for these instructions.
Choose the options you want for your template:
- Template Name = Whatever you want to call your template
- Title = The type of request (i.e. “Request to write about …)
- Description = Details of your request. Here is what I typically use:
- Please add the following key words 2-3 times in the article: ADD KEYWORDS BEING TARGETED HERE. You can write about any aspect of ARTICLE TOPIC, such as brand comparisons, what to look for when choosing a green widget, what is a green widget, popular green widgets, and so on.
- Article MUST have the following structure:
- 1. At least 3 (three) paragraphs2. Have a closing sentenceRequirements:
1. Must not be the same article as any previously submitted HIT assignment.
2. Must be an original article that appears nowhere else on the web (must pass Copyscape)
3. Separate paragraphs with two blank lines.
4. Use American English.
5. Article must not merely be “filler” content… using a lot of words to not say much of anything.
6. Article facts must be true and verifiable — no “made up” content.
7. Article content must be “professional”
8. Article must be informative, not like an advertisement.
This is as far as I got in my instructions. Normally, I would never post incomplete instructions, but I fear if I don’t post this one now, I may not ever do so.
My advice to you is to be as specific as possible when requesting work. I have had articles written about ThisIsWhyImBroke WordPress themes at $0.05 each using this service. But, be aware, that not every request will be responded to. Also, don’t expect fabulous results, as you do get what you pay for. That being said, this is a great way to get new information that you can rewrite, if needed/wanted, for your niche stores.